• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Ayaju

I need a ride from San Diego to see Dr. Chia

Hi @Jennifer J ~ I want so much to help you out as a fellow San Diegan, but when I saw Dr. Chia I needed to be driven because it's such a long drive up and back. I don't know that Dr. Chia does phone consultations. Maybe? It's a follow-up appointment? Perhaps he will do it over the phone for...
  2. Ayaju

Iodine, the hidden deficiency epidemic.

@deleder2k I just found this and I learned things I didn't know! I may have been doing it kind of wrong all these years! LOL. So, to test yourself on a supplement you'd hold it over your heart while someone muscle-tests your extended arm. If your arm stays locked, your body wants and needs that...
  3. Ayaju

@deleder2k It was a while ago that I was into his research but I do remember that he said that most people are iodine deficient, that most doctors won't talk about it, that it's very hard to test for, and other things. He's been at this for half a century and studied thousands of patients. Do...
  4. Ayaju

Just to repeat my previous post, @deleder2k, taking Iodoral improved my Hashimotos and my low thyroid and it made a long-time and growing thyroid cyst completely disappear. Thanks to Dr. B's books and DVDs. www.drbrownstein.com Judy
  5. Ayaju

U.S. Government admits Lymes is a Bioweapon...

I'm trying to remember some details, but maybe a couple of years ago on an episode of Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" they were trying to expose that island in the Atlantic Ocean that is used for "mad scientist" experiments conducted by the government? And I remember the report including the...
  6. Ayaju

Ever heard of troubling gut symptoms like these?

Yes, it was! A transient illness! Sure was a weird one though. Thank you, everyone. :)
  7. Ayaju

Have you heard of either of these two doctors for CFS? Thanks!

Dr. Moss: http://www.mosscenterforintegrativemedicine.com/index.html Dr. Wagner: http://www.sdmedgroup.com/page.asp?id=24
  8. Ayaju

Thank you! Cuz I really hate going to the doctor. Maybe if I ever find one I like and who believes in CFS... Right after I posted, diarrhea hit with a vengeance again! Wondering if it was the cheese I ate for lunch. Wondering if I need to give it up entirely. I've already cut way back. But the...
  9. Ayaju

In the span of four days I've gone from having 10 bouts of diarrhea in one afternoon/evening, to normal dark poop, to constipation and pellet poop, and now very pale poop on the fourth day. I've also been severely bloated the entire time, as well as queasy and crampy. I feel really sick and...
  10. Ayaju

Can you settle an argument regarding where to inject B12?

Hmm. So you don't insert the entire needle, @maryb?
  11. Ayaju

Can you settle an argument regarding where to inject B12?

I'm going to start doing the Methyl B12 self-injections and there's an argument going on on my Facebook post. Some say it is crucial to inject the muscle and others say it's crucial Not to inject the muscle. Thoughts? Thanks, Judy If you have FB you should be able to see this if you're...
  12. Ayaju

Should I get the methylation shots with B12?

Yes, it's the methyl B12. Are there any side effects from these shots for people? Like feeling toxic? If someone can lead me to helpful posts, I'd be grateful as I am too crashy to research today. Thanks muchly, Judy
  13. Ayaju

That's FANTASTIC information, @Lynn_M! Thank you. I will have a chat with the pharmacy and with my doctor. Judy (I'm trying to tag you but as I'm composing this it's not cooperating, let's see if it shapes up when I post...)
  14. Ayaju

Hello friends ~ I'm going to start doing the self-injections because my MTHFR-related numbers and Hashimotos numbers are still way too high. I'd been taking Metagenics Vessel Care for the safe-for-me B vitamins, but it's not doing much, apparently. My question is this to those here who may...
  15. Ayaju

An Activity Management Program... ME/CFS SAFE EXERCISE GROUP

Cool. Should I register as individual or part of the group?
  16. Ayaju

Your enthusiasm is crazy good, @lartista ! I am grateful for your group because it is fun! And I feel supported in my exercising efforts! And I made a bunch of new Facebook friends! Those of us who are blessed enough to be able to exercise need and deserve to be able to talk about it freely...
  17. Ayaju

I hope this is legit because I am one of the lucky 5% of pwc's who can do some exercising, and it would be nice to be part of a group like this. I don't have any guidance or plan, I just listen to my body. My latest greatest find is a ReboundAir mini trampoline. Even very gentle "health bounces"...
  18. Ayaju

Golden Girls show on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome from 1989!!

Thanks for this, Rich. Found it and will record it. Wow, I bet I saw that show when it first aired which would have been seven years before I was stricken with CFS. So, what happened in following episodes, I wonder. Did they keep her sick with CFS or did following episodes simply act like it...
  19. Ayaju

Vaping Turmeric

@Asklipia Bet this will prevent Alzheimer's! Wouldn't that be something? So, this does require purchasing a vaporizer? Those are expensive!
  20. Ayaju

Vaping Turmeric

@Asklipia Wow, gotta try this! When you say "deep freeze" I hope you don't mean a deep freezer. Will a regular refrigerator work? Judy
  21. Ayaju

What is a good treatment for hemmorhoids?

This link might be helpful. Whatever you do, don't use anything with alcohol or witch hazel. I learned that the hard way! http://davidrosenfeldmd.com/brochures/pruritus-ani-anal-itching/
  22. Ayaju

reduce inflammatory cytokines, Importance of Diet

@Lillybelle It's just not true. Most of science hasn't caught up with the science of energy. Structured water is all about changing the energy of water. Let's not forget that once upon a time science said that it was impossible for machines (planes) to fly! Judy
  23. Ayaju

Thanks, @Martial I happen to have Hashimotos, which is why the doctor who is helping me was super hesitant at first to okay my taking Iodoral. But after she watched the DVDs I lent her that Dr. Brownstein made, she changed her mind! She checks my blood every 4 months to make sure all my many...
  24. Ayaju

Advice on protein powder

I use Dr. Mercola's Miracle Whey Protein Powder because I trust his research and his products. He advises against using whey isolate which most brands contain. I like his peanut butter protein bars too. His new chocolate whey protein bars are decadent! But cost an arm and a leg! Judy
  25. Ayaju

I can attest to supplementing with iodine for health. I had a thyroid cyst for several years that was starting to grow. Being me, I had no intention or desire to follow the endocrinologists' (plural) advice and get a biopsy. That's when I found Dr. Brownstein's work. I learned that almost...
  26. Ayaju

Kangan Water, Ionized water?

I have heard SO much info and read SO much research about structured water that I totally believe it's the real deal. And I totally believe the scientists who shared that, yes, structuring water... as impossible as it is for our minds to grasp... neutralizes ALL toxins. And that spring water at...
  27. Ayaju

Professor Pollack at Washington U said that every attempt from the scientists to acquire funding to do the testing they need to do on structured water has been denied. He says it's because Big Pharma has the control over that decision and Big Pharma can't make any money on structured water. He...
  28. Ayaju

Pseudoscience or not, my health and mood continue to improve because of using structured water! Not to mention that I've lost weight. (I'd been trying for seven years prior!) My experiences are not unique. Thousands of people around the world are benefiting greatly from getting hydrated for the...
  29. Ayaju

@peggy-sue I give you Dr. Pollack from the University of Washington. FYI, I'm not here to debate; that causes stress. Best to you, Judy http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/01/29/dr-pollack-on-structured-water.aspx