• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

I will use Russian Staphylococcus anatoxin. I am not from Ukraine, so i can not visit Dr. Markov . But as i know, he can make "individual" vaccine for other types of bacterial and fungal diseases. For staph he always recomended this protocol
  2. M

The author of the scheme says that after the second cycle in a month-you will be cured of Staphylococcus and the immune system will operate for about 5 years . The author also says that this is the only working treatment scheme for Staphylococcus. And Staphylococcus should be treated in any...
  3. M

Hello! I am from Russia and also will try anatoxin soon. By they way, injections should be done under the shoulder blade, not in the stomach. But i will try protocol to treat Staphylococcus (one Russian (Ukraine) doctor Markov said that he treat a lot of people with this protocol (without...
  4. M

Decaris (levamisole)

I see most of people do not know what is it.. I will try it a bit later on myself, may be 2-3 weeks later, now i am taking another treatment. I am talking about taking decaris for immunity, not for parasites. And if someone interesting, i will copy post from russian forum (with google...
  5. M

Complete remission of symptoms when I have hay fever - anyone else had this?

There is full post, which was translated with google translator special for you =) " For colds will not necessarily decrease in depressive symptoms , and may be increased - it depends on the predominant type of immune response of the patient to infection : Th1 type response " aggressive" immune...
  6. M

Decaris (levamisole)

lansbergen, What was the reason to use it? Which dose did you use? I heard about method to use it 150mg 3 days in a row, 1 week break, then again 3 days 150 mg in a row, 1 week break.
  7. M

Decaris (levamisole)

Did anyone use or heard something about Decaris (levamisole).I found information about it on russian forum. One doctor posted very interesting post about it (why we will better when we just starting to get over a cold). Also he recomended to use "Decaris" as i very powerful immunomodulator. Did...
  8. M

One doctor posted very interesting post about it (why we will better when we just starting to get over a cold). Also he recomended to use "Decaris" as i very powerful immunomodulator. Did anyone try it? "Decaris originally used ( and still use ) as a medicament for the treatment of ascariasis ...
  9. M

ooo, yesterday i found russian forum, there people talking about it.. When they are sick, they do not have fatigue, depression and other.. And now i found these also here.
  10. M

Huge improvement in two hours

knackers323, so what did you take? Allergy Research Group, Russian Choice Immune or Nutricology, Russian Choice Immune? Or it is the same? Hot its going?
  11. M

Acyclovir

Hello! I am taking acyclocir for 1 week. 400mg * 4 times per day. 1600 daily. And i am feeling very sick on it (temperature, sore throat ..etc). One day i didnt take ayclovir at the night and on the next morning i did not have temperature. When i took it again - i felt sick again. What should i...
  12. M

Cerluten - Russian Peptides

never heard about it, but may be i will try it. 20 caps cost around 50$ in Russia. How did u find it? Even in Russia i cannot find good information/ reviews about it. Very poor info about it and just two words in description, that it can help with cfs..
  13. M

Tongue Issues

My tongue is always yellow, sometimes white. Do u have this also? I dont know what to do with this..
  14. M

High dose Acyclovir

May be you want to try russian antivir - "panavir". Not sure if its selling somewhere outside Russia, but may be u can find shipping. Its probably number 1 popular antivir(mostly anti herpes) in Russia. It was tested good for CMV, EBV. But i didint find information about HHV-6. I didnt not use...
  15. M

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Thorne Research, B-Complex #6 , is it good for this?)
  16. M

starting cycloferron

Immune modulators are not recommended in Russia to everyone if u want just to increase immunity, because your own immunity will not work good, if you often will get interferons. Really i didnt find any fresh information about CFS research in Russia.. i googled a lot.. Usually treatment looks...
  17. M

starting cycloferron

Hello! I am from Russia. Sorry for my english. Cycloferron is very popular in Russia for viruses/immunity. But it is not recommended to take it for a long time. Basic - you near 10 ampules 12.5. So u need 2 box (5amp, 10 total). We are not using tablets for this, only injections. Of course i...
  18. M

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hello! I have CFS for around 3 years. I am from Russia and we dont have any good CFS resources/forums like this. So i want to try this treatment. I read a lot pages.. and found different information. Can u check my list please? First week: 1 Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion (in morning after...