• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Do anybody knows these tests?

Sushi Oh, I understand now... but I read that GcMAF it's very very expensive... isn't it? and it's not sure that it helps everybody... what can you tell me about it?
  2. P

Thank you for your answer; my doctor wants a NAGALASE test to see if I have some virus inside my cells, macrophages or otherwhere. He never talk me about GCMAF neither MAF314. I read your links and I think it's not good for me to do this test because its positivity could be caused from a virus...
  3. P

I'm Piera, I've fibromyalgia and may be CFS. I'm in therapy for fibromyalgia, I started it 3 years ago and doctors changed some drugs during this time. Some days ago I went for a new visit. As all the lab tests I did are ok, I need to have new ones: DNA ADDUCTS - METALLOTHIONEINE - CFS PROFILE -...