• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Aineko

CoQ10+Active B12 (still figuring things out)

Whenever i take adb12 i end up with few mornings of painfully dry throat... i wonder if taking adb12 depletes folate? No similar problems with methylb12.
  2. Aineko

Looks like I just can't tolerate methylfolate or something else in the B complex. I got Thorne Basic B but after one tablet had a mini episode (few hours) of brain fog (started with spaciness), tiredness and even some neck and shoulder muscle ache. As if undoing the effects of the other...
  3. Aineko

Feel awful after naps

I've had problems with day naps my whole life (I think. at least the adult life). I'm in the group that avoids falling asleep during the day because of this. Nausea, dizziness, headache, heart racing upon waking up... Interestingly though, in terms of night sleep problems, of all the prominent...
  4. Aineko

I got the Anabol adB12 brand three days ago and I definitely respond to it, unlike with the Source Naturals brand. it seems as if it allows me to exhaust my muscles without completely exhausting myself and being sick for the next day. this is a second time in three days that I was able to do a...
  5. Aineko

Anabol Dibencoplex vs Source Natural Adb12

this is a very late reply, but I have to say - wow, Xara, this sound exactly like my symptoms (apart from the crossed ones). I know very well that situation when I just use the wrong word repeatedly, or have to search for words. Seriously, everything, down to the slow heartbeat at rest (52) and...
  6. Aineko

This is the second day of not taking PS and, since my new package arrived today, I took about 5mg methylB12 since this morning. Finally, for the first time since last Thursday, I feel free of brain fog. Everything just kind of cleared up few hours after taking the 4mg lozenge of methylB12. No...
  7. Aineko

Thanks for all the info, really appreciated! :) One interesting thing, which may or may not say something about my methylation status: the day after I received my third hydroxocobalamin injection and ten days since I started taking methylB12, I checked my homocysteine level. It was at the...
  8. Aineko

it's a bit more for me since I'm in Australia :), but thanks for pointing me to their website, I totally forgot about them and didn't know that the price dropped so much. I'll definitely look into getting the test (probably in two months, since I'm going away), regardless of my illness. I doubt...
  9. Aineko

Thanks for the link! Yes, all this ends up very expensive :). The reason I asked this: - is it possible to be just activeB12 deficient without needing folate (in the form of metafolin)? was because I seemed to get better without any folate intake (apart from the food), so I am wondering if it...
  10. Aineko

oh gosh, and couple days ago I stopped everything else from the methylation protocol except that one! I'm dropping all methylation protocol stuff today and going back to jus VitD, fish oil, CoQ10 and the vit B12 I've been taking.
  11. Aineko

Hello everyone, I've been reading this forum for few weeks now. I have few questions for people who know much more about biochemistry of vitB12 than I do - there's so much info on these board and I'm slowly finding my way through it, but have exams at the moment and not much time for reading...