• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. IwillHeal!

Rs6323 - MAO-A - What this gene does if its bust

Um me too.....I am ++ MAO-A and I eat an absurd amount of bananas! What a buzz kill. I guess I will take a break to see if my moodiness improves. Are we more than just genetics? At this point I just have to laugh.....goodness:).
  2. IwillHeal!

Rich------Suggestions for CBS Mutation

Oh, ok great, thanks! Ok, I do need a doctor one of these days. I saw you posted your doctor's information on another thread. When I have the funds I am going to see if he/she does phone consults (in Hawaii). Thank you for your posts.
  3. IwillHeal!

Great, thanks Caledonia!
  4. IwillHeal!

Hi Greenshots, I am just starting my CBS/methylation "journey," and money is tight. Based on your experience, do you feel the CBS rna is a necessary component to CBS treatment? Could you feel a difference from it? Thanks! Susan
  5. IwillHeal!

Sulfur and Methylation

Yes, I have. I completely understand the former post about the top two colors reading different than the lower two. I have been kind of squinting my eyes to blur them together and make estimations, hehe. BUT, when I first got them, my strip was incredibly light. I would estimate that it was...
  6. IwillHeal!

When Treating CBS, will you get low energy?

Hi Ahmo, Would you be able to point me to where Fredd talks about the deadlock quartet supplements? I can't seem to find this anywhere. I have been on a CBS protocol for a few weeks and am running into issues (one of which is decreased energy). Thanks for this post!