• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Addressing blood pooling

hello members, Currently i,m trying to lift my feet during the night (I can adjust it with an electric motor), this is based on my own feelings/impuls always trying to keep my feet high during the day and the instructions from cardiologist Mr Visser (see you tube footage, he does discuss this...
  2. F

Pain between shoulder blades

Dear members, Since my pfizer booster shot three months ago, i have a sore left arm. It is very difficult to put on a coat, or lying on my arm in bed is to avoid. I did read, this is not umcommon for the first days/week after booster, but for this long time!!. I had the same signs after the...
  3. F

Illness before illness?

Hello S, I do have some kind of O.I starting from childhood, long exposures to heat/sun, resulted in fainting.
  4. F

Anyone else a walking storm detector?

Dear Members, yes I do recognise this phenomenon very clear, I,m a walking barometer sins I have the disease. Additional I also react to temperature changes (mast cells?). This is a sign for inflammation most likely, also patients with other inflammatory diseases do experience this (R.A)...
  5. F

Anyone know where to get Ebselen?

I believe it is produced in Japan for experimental purposes (it is not very toxic). I tried to obtain it in the past, but very difficult. Greetings Europe
  6. F

use of hydroxycobalamine with a nebulizer

Dear members, I would like to use this hydroxocobalamine(b12) with the use of a nebulizer, but i have now idea were to buy the content/have not any experience with it. I prefer this method because the injections are very difficult for me (to continue). I know it has been done in the USA...
  7. F

my hydroxycobalamine ampouls did expire, can i still use them

Dear members, I do have some Ampoules(for injection 10mg) left from my purchase a view years ago, however the expiration date did expire, can I still use it . I keep them all the time in my cellar. There is also mentioned on the ampoul what the content is, i can read: Natr chlor. Kali chlor...
  8. F

Reason to live?!

Hello Dainty (and others), I rarely write on this forum, your story captured me, thank you for sharing. greetings fiesta Europe.
  9. F

Injectable GcMAF or Bravo Probiotic yougrt ?

Hello Omar (and others) Can we have an update from you, I would like to know what you have done and what you experienced doing so. greetings fiesta
  10. F

call for info on safe antioxidant supplemention

hello Xena, I,m not medical educated, but i know from direct scientific sources that tocotrinols do have better anti/oxidant effects, also you should try to avoid the intake of alpha tocopherols (more than 20 iu a day), because it is known that these inhibit the uptake of other...
  11. F

Omar, i would like to know did you manage to get it into te KSA, and of course your kitchen experience preparing it is very interesting. greetings fiesta holland
  12. F

Hello Omar, It is good to see your reaction, i would appreciate it when you continue this dialog to some degree, to the extend you prefer. I do not understand good what you mean with that i,m afraid for something, i would just like to make clear in my reaction that taken into consideration...
  13. F

Omar, Using the yogurt means that you will produce your own gc maff in your own gut, with the help of the probiotic and some other stimulations/circumstances; so it is a different method of obtaining gc maff. You can not take gc maff oral, it will be distroyed by the stomach juices. So it is...