• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

What's your experience with tonsillectomy and surgery-anasthetics?

I have just got the surgery for my tonsils and the surgeon gave me some other anaesthesia for this operation. I don't know about it exactly but after completion of operation when I wake up I was in too bad condition. Constantly omitting and the surgeon told that it would be because of the...
  2. S

Low Potassium, low urea, low triglycerides, low lymphocytes, high eosinophils

Hey my cousin has the some what the same report and suffering the same. She is under treatment. I want to know the main reason for this situation. And for that I search out it online and got some results but I am not getting it properly. So anyone of you can make me understand than it would be...
  3. S

Internal tremors, anyone?

Well as you have this problem you should check out it properly than consult the doctor for getting treatment. If you have notice in the rare cases than also you should get the treatment because it can cause problem. If you have noticed it just in the morning than I think it would be of some...
  4. S

Fragile Skin ??

Actually my cousin has the same problem but we contact to the skin expert and she got the solution. She taking treatment for that. And also the doctor has suggested a cream for her skin, I don't know its name but its result is good.
  5. S

In So Much Pain, What Did I Do Different?

If you have too much pain than you should contact to the expert doctor for better treatment. I think this pain is just because of your over working load. You should do as much you can and no need to do all work completed in a single day. You should take some food which contains energetic...