• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

blood results after strong B12 and Folate supplemention on heterozygote C677T and A1298C

Hi Musicchick, your questions: Anxiety: yes. Now I manage it much better, but it has been always an issue for me. Panic: never Allergies: only to lactose and some eye issues in spring. Bloating: yes. Although it is mainly related to the lactose. Thanks. Santiago
  2. R

blood results after strong B12 and Folate supplemention on heterozygote C677T and A1298C

Thanks guys for letting me know. It was helpful!. I'm taking as well a B complex, and B2 shouldn't be depleted. BTW have you measured your sulfate level with sulfate strips?. Do you have it always high like me?. Best.
  3. R

Hi everyone, I would like to share my blood results after strong supplementation with methyl donors during at least half a year. This is the first time I have a blood test of folate and B12 after knowing I'm heterozygote on C677T and A1298C. I've been quite aggressive, and maybe I'm overdoing...