• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Wendi C

Has oxygen therapy helped you?

Yep! Drained, treated and re-inserted. I don't recall the color exactly. I get a bit woozy looking at it outside the body so didn't focus. There's definitely something to it! Though, I also had my vagal nerve stimulated same day so who knows! That feels mighty good, too.
  2. Wendi C

Has oxygen therapy helped you?

I had an ozone IV yesterday and I was 100% freaked out about die-off. I had none that I can feel and I feel like a million bucks today. I want this feeling ALL of the time. :angel:
  3. Wendi C

Heavy Metal chelation/detoxing?

I just started on Cellcore products for mycotoxins. Thank you for sharing that FB group..
  4. Wendi C

Mitochondrial and Energy Metabolism Dysfunction in ME/CFS — Myhill, Booth and McLaren-Howard Papers

My doc ordered MB for me and I'm taking my 1st dose now. He said he's seen great improvements in others like me but now I'm hearing from a researcher I follow that it breaks DNA strands. 🤦 I guess at this point risk/reward!? Don't know what SKQ1 is.
  5. Wendi C

What has helped you with sleep/insomnia - post links

Sleep is my CFS silver bullet cure most days to feeling somewhat normal, and yet it's my biggest challenge and gets worse the older I get. My nightly regime is: -Phosphotydle Serine -5 mg melatonin (added just this year due to severe stresses) -Unisom *if I have something important that I need...
  6. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

PeptideSciences. Personal doc suggested but he was using TailorMade until they under. He contacted me to see where I was getting mine. I do love PeptideSci but they aren't the lowest cost.
  7. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

I wanted to mention something that is peculiar to me with THYMALIN. I did end up ordering some, BUT started at 500mg/day because I forgot that is what I ordered thinking it was TA1.:xeyes: CFS brain. I'm on day 4 or 5 and definitely having reactions. I had them on day 1 but didn't realize what...
  8. Wendi C

Anyone here with EBV/CFS get covid?

I had the worst case of flu end of January 2020. It was slightly less severe as the one that caused my ME/CFS in 1991. Covid wasn't a 'thing' here and I knew it was the flu because it was downright nasty; however, then in March we traveled to the next state over where a child had just died from...
  9. Wendi C

My functional MD won't give it to me. Says I cant handle it as I'm a severe reactor. He always puts me on as natural as possible but it doesn't make a dent in my EBV, CMV or HHV6 numbers. 😔
  10. Wendi C

Wish I could help on the Valtrex my MD
  11. Wendi C

@godlovesatrier I'm much like you. Catch every little cold. Exertion def increases my vulnerability.
  12. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

Sorry. Its def NAD+.
  13. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

Between 100-200mg/day. I may have to shoot higher in a future trial for sure. Maybe try it again in my off month of Epitalon. Ordering now and thinking I'll also try some Thymalin! Why not. :p
  14. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

I did a month on the injectible NADH as my doc said give it a try. I honestly felt no different. Was really hoping for an extra boost with that one. Definitely disappointed.
  15. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

No - you do not have to be a researcher. I'm sure that statement is there to cover them legally. Purchasing more today. You can pay by Venmo, Zelle, E-check..
  16. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

PeptideSciences.com
  17. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

I don't really know.. I tried this shortly but didn't notice anything different. Also, the vendor I got mine from seemed sketchy. I went back to the regular version offered by Peptide Sciences.
  18. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

@BenFromNZ - that's so interesting your reacting. I thought i would too but nothing thus far. What I thought was a reaction was a legit cold that i caught after 1st injection. I'm extremely sensitive to most treatments. I have tried the precursers to NAD before but nothing. :(
  19. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

FWIW- I truly am feeling a lot better after a few months on Epithalon, TA1, and now trying some NADH (why not!?). I also messed around with C60 for a while but off it now. My PEM is better by about 60% I'd say. The only major issue I'm having now is pericarditis, which I've had off and on for...
  20. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

I'm only getting my peptides from Peptide Sciences now. Pricing is reasonable and shipping fast. Easy transactions. Only thing is their suprr small bottles. I end up reconstituting in larger vials. I'm playing around with NADH now. We will see!
  21. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

Up next I think I'll try the Can Labs Thymosin Alpha1. How much are you guys taking per day? You are welcome! I might have had a brain lapse... My dosage on the Epitalon is .5ml.. Sorry about that! For the TA1 - .3ml
  22. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

Hmmm. Limitless seems pretty responsive on FB. Their website was not the best and I had to pay via Zelle as their cc transactions are not operable right now. Rejevity is still selling Epitalon but through Oceanslab now. Their stuff was legit and great pricing...
  23. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

Also, Jean Francois, of CanLab, is a contributer on the Epitalon FB group..
  24. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

@BenFromNZ Gah! I'm sorry to hear there hasn't been a noticeable difference. :depressed: I would definitely keep at it a bit and see what happens. What I've read, the longer you've been sick the more you need. I've been taking 5mg/day, even tho the literature that came with suggested even more...
  25. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

@BenFromNZ - I wanted to also let you know about an interesting development. In my particular case, since I came down with whatever this is at age 16 (viral onset), I catch everything very easily and it takes me down twice as hard as the rest of the family. My hubby came home with a cold last...
  26. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

@BenFromNZ Thank you! I appreciate the notice. 😉
  27. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

@BenFromNZ Sleep was the first side effect that i noticed. Probably by night 2 or 3 i noticed how much more deep it felt. Then days after i notice upon waking it was easier and with energy.
  28. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

Yes! Sorry - the sleep has been better almost from the 2nd shot..
  29. Wendi C

Thymosin Alpha 1

@BenFromNZ This will be my second month on the Epitalon and all I know so far is that I feel about the same as soon as I re-started. In fact, I can pinpoint the moment. I injected about 6 hours prior and was on the couch all day. I literally felt a shift of calm, an uplift in my mood and energy...