• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. acrosstheveil

Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with CFS

i took calcium and felt great for the first day then i felt incredibly bad. lymph nodes swollen, psychotic like symptoms, head pressure, just awful. could it be related to oxalates? or does calcium make the mold worse?
  2. acrosstheveil

Pyroluria, is it real? I'm really skeptical and here is why.

you said copper is one to avoid then you say you were taking it every 4 hours and it helps? I don't think i'm understanding you correctly.
  3. acrosstheveil

High Quality B12

i just want to know if i'm going to have an allergic reaction to olive oil. but i guess he doesn't want us to know the type of carrier oil used.
  4. acrosstheveil

Thiamine, vitamin B1, is it a cure?

you only need a small amount of Allthamine/TTFD compared to thiamine hcl. I don't recommend taking 1800 mg of TTFD. you will have a bad time.
  5. acrosstheveil

Sudden sensitivity oxalate after negative reaction Vitamin b6

it won't accumulate but it can still mobilize the oxalates
  6. acrosstheveil

Angular Chelitis

don't use raw honey on angular chelitis. honey feeds fungus and honey naturally has clostridium spores which can cause botulism. which is why they say not to give honey to infants. honey is like jet fuel for my fungal issues.
  7. acrosstheveil

Has anyone been "cured" of bartonella?

i have not had any improvement for a long time until i started modified citrus pectin. seems to be the only thing that works for eradicating the biofilm. got the stretch mark rash reappearing and it seems to be doing something powerful. i think it's revealing itself to my immune system so it...
  8. acrosstheveil

A Proven Treatment-Cure for Chronic Epsten Barr Virus

monolaurin and reishi can help fight EBV
  9. acrosstheveil

Fixing Leaky Gut Helps ME/CFS, and Sometimes Achieves Full Remission

just an update. I had a severe setback with what i believe is a Bartonella infection. I've been very sick the past couple weeks and had to stop the Enteromend product. I think I can't tolerate the glutamine.
  10. acrosstheveil

Fixing Leaky Gut Helps ME/CFS, and Sometimes Achieves Full Remission

i'm having positive results so far with Thorne's Enteromend product. Per dose, it contains: 2.5g l-glutamine 250mg Aloe Vera Gel powder 250mg Curcumin Phytosome and 250mg Indian Frankincense Phytosome in a Phospholipid Complex 1g PHGG fiber
  11. acrosstheveil

Which supplement do you recommend for gut health?

i'm trialing Bimuno again. FOS/inulin is awful in my experience.
  12. acrosstheveil

Xylitol, Lactulose, and Apo-lactoferrin

i can't tell if xylitol is feeding something or a herx. i feel crazy on it.
  13. acrosstheveil

B12

i like the Mecobalactive stuff. it's what's in the Seeking Health lozenges. it's supposed to be one of the purest available.
  14. acrosstheveil

High Quality B12

i understand b12oils uses a proprietary formula but if he can't even tell me if it contains an allergen then I'm not willing to try it. i just wanted to know if it contained olive oil but he refuses to answer....i'm highly allergic
  15. acrosstheveil

High Quality B12

i found one of the highest quality b12s...check it out: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/12/09/1958087/0/en/MecobalActive-Provides-Sustainable-Solution-for-Vitamin-B12-Supplements-to-Reduce-Pollution-Impact-on-Earth.html found in the seeking health brand b12 lozenges. i've...
  16. acrosstheveil

Feeling worse earthing

so earthing actually works? tbh, i'm skeptical, but willing to try anything at this point.
  17. acrosstheveil

Lumbrokinase symptom?

i got a bad headache last night after taking lumbrokinase for the first time. seems to be doing something. also got a pretty bad toothache that went away by morning.
  18. acrosstheveil

My success story. Tons of biotin.

some people say biotin is great to take if you have fungal overgrowth and some other sources are saying the opposite. so which is it? if i have problem with SIFO, should I be taking biotin or avoiding it?
  19. acrosstheveil

negative symptoms after taking vitamin d

vitamin D is antagonistic to Vitamin A so they should be taken together. also, you need a lot of K2 with D3. most supplements are an extremely low dose of k2 if they combine it with D3. People take up to 45 mg a day of K2 (mk-4) for osteoporosis. I have been taking a lot of D3/K2 lately...
  20. acrosstheveil

Methylation, folate and Candida/yeast overgrowth?

so i don't think it was the potassium but actually the methylfolate that seems to feed whatever fungal infection i have. i've tried every single type of methylfolate and they all do the same thing and my fungal infection comes raging back.
  21. acrosstheveil

Why are B12 supplements making my symptoms so much worse?

it's pretty messed up that they produce a lot of stuff from black mold such as citric acid as well.
  22. acrosstheveil

Confused about folate deficiency symptoms

i've been trying to increase my methylfolate. startup has been tough. if i take 1mg it turns me into a raging lunatic. I've been thinking about trying a 4-5 mg dose but I'm kind of scared. need to do it on a weekend or something. edit: went from 800 mcg to 3 mg a day and feel so much...
  23. acrosstheveil

Oxalate Dumping - a Probiotic Solution?

i would strongly recommend avoid any s. boulardii. it's a yeast and produces oxalates in the gut.
  24. acrosstheveil

Why are B12 supplements making my symptoms so much worse?

i've had all these symptoms from low quality b12. i think some are produced from black mold (Aspergillus Niger) and aren't purified enough. I get all these symptoms from toxic mold exposure as well. one of the worst offenders was Global Healing's B12. I almost had to go to the emergency...
  25. acrosstheveil

High Quality B12

all i did was ask if it they used olive oil and they wouldn't answer. they kept saying it doesn't matter as it's taken externally. and they basically yelled at me over email. kind of absurd. don't want to support a business like that. they made it seem like i was bothering them over a...
  26. acrosstheveil

High Quality B12

emailed b12oils.com and asked as a simple question about what kind of oil they use as I have an allergy to olive oil and the guy was a complete asshole about it. would not recommend ordering from there. any other places to get high quality b12 without xylitol?
  27. acrosstheveil

Candida & Biofilms - Theory & Protocol

b. infantis is a big serotonin strain
  28. acrosstheveil

Oxalate Dumping - a Probiotic Solution?

is mycoplasma known to influence oxalate?