• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. sandy10m

Larrea-Herb said to be 1000 time more potent than Antiviral meds

I can give an update on my experience. First a review of the different products out there. Chaparral is the raw herb from the desert plant that Native Americans used for quite a while for many different purposes. It works great with killing EBV and other similar viruses. Since there isn't...
  2. sandy10m

Hi everyone, I thought I should check in since it's been a while. I had warned everyone about the company running out of supply of Larrea RX, and unfortunately I got bitten by this, even though I ordered 1 month in advance of running out. I have been without the Larrea RX for about 3 weeks...
  3. sandy10m

Yes, my liver numbers are back to normal now, as of 5 weeks ago. I just retested today, as a matter of fact, but I won't get the results for a while. Personally, if you can afford the LarreaRX, I would stick with that stuff and not experiment with something you're not sure of. There was a...
  4. sandy10m

Thanks, Sparrowhawk, for reminding me that I haven't chimed in lately. I am doing pretty well. I have been off the Claforan since 24 July, and now I'm taking taking the Larrea RX, 1 pill on an empty stomach, morning and night. I still have better days and worse days, but overall my progress...
  5. sandy10m

Hello everyone, Thanks to Sparrowhawk for reminding me that I was remiss in writing. Here's the short story. 13 days ago, someone flipped a switch on my health, and I went from one of the worst weeks to 2 of the best weeks of the last 6 months since I became really sick. I went back to work for...
  6. sandy10m

Okay, I had an interesting experience. I was taking the Larrea and not taking the antibiotics the past week, and I was in the ER with pretty bad abdominal pain early Friday morning. It turned out that I had gall stones (a nice family of them) plus hepatitis (general liver inflammation, not...
  7. sandy10m

Another thing I forgot to mention is that the Larrea acts upon the virus at a different stage than the anti-viral drugs. The anti-virals essentially try to shut down your immune system, since the virus lives in the immune cells, so the anti-virals try to keep the immune cells from reproducing...
  8. sandy10m

Most of what I know about Larrea is from the book on Amazon called "Treating Herpes Naturally with Larrea Tridentata." It is written by Dr. Dennis Clark, a bio-chemist who has done extensive research into existing and new studies about Larrea, including many anecdotal accounts of how it has...
  9. sandy10m

Equilibrant

I forgot to mention that my doctor doesn't think that the Equilibrant is helping me because I never had any effects from it. So, I'm only going to take it until my supply runs out, which will be about a total of 8 weeks overall at the max dose of 3 pills twice a day. I started posting on the...
  10. sandy10m

I just started taking Larrea (Arizona brand) to see if it would help. I have CFS, Lyme, EBV, Coxsackie virus, and who knows what else because co-infections are common with Lyme. I used to have a terrible Candida infection of my sinuses and intestines but got rid of it using oral Nystatin...
  11. sandy10m

Equilibrant

Hi everyone, I still have not received the Larrea RX, but I did receive the Arizona Larrea capsules and started taking them on Sat. I went hiking for 5 hours (off and on) on that day, and I expected to feel pretty bad because that's what usually happens when I hike that much. I did feel bad...
  12. sandy10m

Equilibrant

That's great news! I have continued to do the hikes about 30 min each day (most days), but my brain is still numb and won't focus. I have another appt with my doctor tomorrow (Thur) to try to figure out why. And, I'm still waiting for the Larrea RX, 2 weeks after I ordered it. Crappy company.
  13. sandy10m

Equilibrant

Update: my doctor thinks that the upper abdominal pain (right under the center of the ribcage) might be due to gall stones, despite the fact that I'm taking Ursodiol to keep that from happening while on the Rocephin. Because of that, I won't continue on Rocephin after the initial 8 weeks but...
  14. sandy10m

Equilibrant

The doctor said "several months" for the PICC line. I read this as "until you feel better or stop feeling better." So, it could be a few months, or it could be a year. No telling. I'm thinking at least until Christmas. I really don't even think about having the PICC line anymore, except when...
  15. sandy10m

Equilibrant

I forgot to mention that I had "one hour of hope" yesterday (Thursday). I was driving back from the clinic (after buying more IV supplies), and for 1 hour my brain fog was gone, and I had great energy. It was the first time in 3 months that I felt like my personality was coming back. I have...
  16. sandy10m

Equilibrant

The Rocephin always requires Ursodiol to keep gall stones from forming (one of the bad side effects from Rocephin). I am also doing Phosphatidyl-Choline (PC) and Glutathione IVs for support. The PC is supposed to help purge toxins (particularly from the brain to help brain fog), and...
  17. sandy10m

Equilibrant

It's me again. I'm still here. I'm up to 2+2 Equilibrant per day now. Today was a non-standard day because I actually felt more "normal" than I've felt in a long time. I am off Imunovir (this is my zero-pill week in the cycle), still on Rocephin IV 3 days MTW with added DMSO in the morning...
  18. sandy10m

Equilibrant

Hello everyone, It's good to hear that RIH is doing better. Good for you. And, PGHCFS, keep the faith. For my update, today was I was on 1 Equilibrant in AM and PM, so 2 total. I had no ill effects from that. Tomorrow I'm going to 2 + 1. The IV treatments are changing a bit. My doctor...
  19. sandy10m

Equilibrant

Well, I started with 1/2 pill Equilibrant this morning. I felt nothing unusual, but maybe that's due to all the other medications I am taking for everything else. I will try 1/2 pill AM and 1/2 pill PM tomorrow (Sat) and see what that does. More to come.
  20. sandy10m

Equilibrant

I am working with Gordon Medical Associates in Santa Rosa CA. Dr. Gordon and his staff actually have people fly in from all over the world to see him for treatment, so you might consider doing that if you can afford it. Not necessarily him, but maybe if you can find a doctor in Boston or...
  21. sandy10m

Equilibrant

Hi to anyone who is watching this, I am new to the blog. I will start Equilibrant this weekend. I have Lyme and already tried the Doxycycline route which knocked the Lyme down but not out. Never tested positive for Lyme until the new test from Advanced Laboratories in Sharon PA. Probably had it...