• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Mivvi5

Internal spasms

Thank you Rossy. I have been so scared and worried. Its such a distressing experience isnt it. Inside of the body spasming. You have helped put my mind at rest. I can at least now put a sensible approach to it instead of panicking and calling docs. Many thanks.
  2. Mivvi5

Internal spasms

Hello all. Have been experiencing episodes of internal spasms, rushes, wooshes and twitches. Makes my head ring and my ears. Today has been particularly bad i had to call matron in. They affect my stomach, upper abdomen, chest and sometimes throat. Completely overwhelming and make me feel...
  3. Mivvi5

Severe ME

Thanks all. Its such a difficult one isnt it. I have had all the tests they are going to allow me. All ok so far. We really are just left arent we. X
  4. Mivvi5

Severe ME

Hi all. Severely affected since 1999. Bedridden since 2003. Suffering terribly with 'relapse?' Since April last year when severe pain hit. Mental health declined and was having panic attacks. Moved house. Hospital visits and now i am in such a state. My ME has got worse, its scary, my anxiety...
  5. Mivvi5

ANXIETY, PANIC ATTACKS

Thank you x
  6. Mivvi5

ANXIETY, PANIC ATTACKS

Hello, i couldnt find a set area for help, advice and info regarding anxiety, panic attacks etc. Is there one please ? I am in a constant state of high anxiety and panic. Any advice, info or help would be very much appreciated. Thank you. X