• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

how methyl b12 and methylfolate are synthesized?

agree. but your fermented vegetables will have more active b vitamines the longer you leave them fermenting. lab produce them in this way and then they issolate them and find a way to ekeep em stable, no? maybe im wrong? btw found that there are some invertebrates that also have creatine...
  2. M

im trying to find out how creatine is made naturally in labs now, my daughter really needs it, and need to reduce cost. any idea? thanks
  3. M

Autoimmunity may play a role in the pathogenesis of POTS

thanks so much. 2 days now with headache when standing up and just 3 days on methyl b12, folate and adenosylb12 +k gluconate and no sure if the hypotension is side effect of supp or detox and now seen your post i realized that i still have leaky gut and still systemic candida. so no sure how to...
  4. M

is like having your own portable-mobile lab whereever you are.
  5. M

independence, cost , avoid toxic fillers-stabilizers, naturally balanced nutrients. afraid of side effects when i give issolated supp to kids. the advantage of many things in one tasty portion. when you cant afford grass fed meat, you still can get many natural vitamins fermenting even herbs...
  6. M

sauerkraut made with kefir grains super cheap.
  7. M

thanks. dhfr enzyme is found in all dividing cells of prokaryotes and eukaryotes. so fermented vegetables must be rich in all active b vitamins. they also have fulvic acid, all kind of digestive enzymes, k2, vit c and provably the can convert pro vit a in active vitamin a. they are the perfect...
  8. M

hello. ive wondering how naturally methyl b12 and methylfolate are synthesized. i know methyl b12 is created by bacterias but not sure what kind. what kind of food they need to create it? me thinking probiotic bacteria in fermented food like kefir, sauerkraut, sour pickles can sinthesize both...