• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

Comment by 'neptuna' in 'Caledonia's Methylation and Mercury Links'

This is so helpful. Thank you so much for putting these all in one place.
  2. N

Beaver gets Lymed. (Trimethoprim, Plaquenil?)

LHCTom....The new ALS (American Lab Services) borrelia test you described does sound promising. At present, it runs ~$450 if I'm correct -- so pretty pricey.. Here's a link that I found interesting discussing a bit about the test validation (and of course the inevitable controversy)...
  3. N

Vitamin D 1,25 is high -- doc recommends increase D3

Thanks Sushi. I appreciate your input - esp as I have learned a lot from your posting on the forum. I wonder if I might ask you another question. My nagalase is 2.4 and doc prescribed 'homeopathic' GcMAF injections. Once/week. Starting at 0.02 ml and working up slowly to 0.15 or 0.20. I...
  4. N

Vitamin D 1,25 is high -- doc recommends increase D3

This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a while and learned a great deal. I am 51 yo female and am seeing a well respected autism doc. Many labs seem to point to cfs and/or lymes. I take 1200 IU D/day. Recent labs show D3 = 42 and D 1,25 = 86. My whole blood Ca = 56.9 (48 - 61 lab...