• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. eastwind1111

Resveratrol anyone?

I have not come across methionine restriction in my reading, but there is so much out there, just go to <pubmed.com> and enter resveratrol and you will get over 3000 research citations. I order my resv directly from suppliers from China. I work with ex P&G scientists that are working on cancer...
  2. eastwind1111

Resveratrol anyone?

Let me know if you want anymore info other than what I have posted.
  3. eastwind1111

Resveratrol anyone?

BTW it can be found in many things like grape skins, berries, peanuts, etc. Japanese Knotweed happens to have the greatest concentration and it's in the roots. Knotweed is one of the most invasive plants on earth, like kudzu, it takes over and spreads until it becomes a monoculture, often along...
  4. eastwind1111

Resveratrol anyone?

The diarrhea is probably from emodin which is in the less pure forms like 20% and 50% trans resveratrol. I order and sell bulk quantities. All the vitamin companies want 20-50% which is much less expensive than the 98% I buy to sell to friends. Emodin, however, has some benefits, despite it's...