• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

B2 I love you!

Interesting, I relate to this, however for me, Methyls cause the nightmares as I have methyl jams which result in adrenaline release during sleep, if I'm lucky enough to sleep, I have nightmares. I didn't know that nightmares weren't a normal nightly thing for everyone for over a decade. I upped...
  2. N

B2 I love you!

Thank you! Funny as I've been having awful issues with sulphur, Im gassy and smell of sulphur and read that if detoxing neuro toxins chemicals/metals (I was poisoned and the government covered it up- while trying to heal my methylation) that when glutathione binds to toxins sulphites are...
  3. N

.:: Sustained-release Methylation Protocol (SRMP) ::.

Thank you! I think I replied in my head ;) but I have lots of reading to do! This is perfect because I was looking for Fred's protocol (it was mentioned all over) but I couldn't find it! I was hoping it wouldn't take a year to sort out one aspect of methylation, as I've ben at this for so long...
  4. N

.:: Sustained-release Methylation Protocol (SRMP) ::.

I just realized this is an old post, but I had an ND that initially said to avoid Calcium and then after 6 mo of testing said I fell into a small group of 12% that actually do need Ca...prob because I've never consumed dairy or much high Ca foods. So there are exceptions... I hope as I started...
  5. N

B2 I love you!

That's perfect thank you! I was having some issues navigating the forum and I couldn't find Fred's protocol - thanks so much!! Low and slow I Go!
  6. N

B2 I love you!

Thanks for the reply! I can't tell if I replied here or in my head...but I did receive B12 oils after doing some reading here (thanks to all who have shared!). Actually I ordered the B-Group! I'm not 100% sure but I think it may actually be making me sleepy- which is an all time first if related...
  7. N

B2 I love you!

Hi all! I'm drowning in this B2 thread of info and didn't come across anyone with my experience. Taking B2 (R5P) to try and correct my MAO folate b12 methylation situation. I started with 2.5mg then up to 5mg the next week and I had increased anxiety hyper wired tired heart palls and insomnia...
  8. N

B2 I love you!

Did you have any luck with that?
  9. N

Extreme reaction to methylfolate

Thanks! It may be the folate then ...as they are always together in my treatment protocols. Thanks! I welcome any updates as it's a mystery to all why I react this way. I have some theories but that's all. Best of lucj with the new folic acid (folinic).
  10. N

Extreme reaction to methylfolate

Just wanted to add I'm having the same issues- been a year of trying to absorb b12 (any form)/folinic but I went 6 months without barely sleeping and every night I was having a heart attack. I aged so much and am more burnt out for it. My ND thought I was just over sensitive... until many months...
  11. N

23andme Raw Data Interpretation - Diet

Darn the formatting was ruined when posted...
  12. N

Amazing! Thank you Valintijn! I will research this afternoon. I don't want to waste time looking under the wrong rock so this is very helpful. I spend lots of money I don't have on treatments that only go so far and repeated every couple months. It's insanity. This will offer insight even if...
  13. N

I should have reached out before I soent $50! Thank you for that information. I'm not sure what a misense nonsense stop gain polymorphism would be but I will search for it ;) I can list the marked polymorphisms and if you know how to pick them out or someone who does know- that would be amazing!
  14. N

Hey Folks! I am looking for direction on a free resource to interpret my raw DNA data from 23andme in relation to the "ideal diet" for me (based on results). I can't seem to find details on which genes or an upload option (for free) anywhere. Has anyone done this and know the 5-7 genes...