• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

RituxME

Hi! The trial is progressing nicely, with only one center lagging slightly behind (it is a multi-center study). It is certainly exciting days for the ME community, considering new research carried out in several corners of the globe :) The first subjects in the trial will have their last...
  2. T

RituxME

Yes, it should of course have been endothelium dysfunction :-)
  3. T

RituxME

Thank you! It is a great privilige being included in the trial, as there are som many people that are severly ill. We are also aware of the risk of being disappointed, either because of receiving placebo or failure to respond to the medication. However, despite how my husband responds, the trial...
  4. T

RituxME

I happen to be married to one of the subjects included in the Fluge/Mella study which is now initiated (Phase 3). I believe their work will be groundbreaking both in terms of possible treatment options and the understanding of mechanisms underlaying the condition. I think it is only a matter of...