• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Psychiatric Theory in practice: Liverpool CF/CFS Clinic Patient handout

Dr myhill does have good research and alot of what she has found does make sense but i wouldn't know if in practice it works as I've not got the finances to do it my self and no doctor i have seen will try even they are sceptical. As for the fine info I've just scanned over its incorrect in so...
  2. M

Thank you for the booklet one thing i like to do is cross reference and disprove what is put in things like this they should know better
  3. M

I agree with the international consensus primer in most areas few i am undecided on i have to re read few times before i make decision but one thing i do know phyco babble is just that babble and i know i don't have any mental health problems and after a neurologist sent me to see a...
  4. M

I don't know about it being dodgy ...but one thing i did like was the investigation process as to anything she suggested i can't get any doctor willing to test or try them out so it would be unfair if me to comment i did find the check list useful thanks for the fine info going to have a read...
  5. M

Im looking forwards to the fun and games... Let the games begin
  6. M

I am currently waiting for my appointment to come through for the cfs clinic at Liverpool and after reading all of this i am appalled at how they treat us and i am looking forwards to going...i will not be brainwashed and after reading Dr myhill report and international consensus primer i am...