• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Dylan

Help interpreting my results

caledonia, Valentjin - thanks for the info! I have had a problem with methyl supps in the past. SAMe gives me a speedy wired feeling. High doses of methyl B12 would give me a lot of anxiety randomly. Given my particular gene expression should I go with folic acid or would methylfolate but...
  2. Dylan

Help interpreting my results

Hi, I was hoping one of the enlightened folks on here could also help me interpret these results: Gene & Variation rsID Alleles Result COMT V158M rs4680 AA +/+ COMT H62H rs4633 TT +/+ COMT P199P rs769224 GG -/- VDR Bsm rs1544410...
  3. Dylan

Essential oils (aromatherapy)

I had a debilitating chronic condition that had many CFS-like symptoms and have gotten my health back through treating myself with a few essential oils. In my case my problems all arose from a latent Chlamydia Pneumoniae infection. Aromatherapy sounds a bit fluffy but the oils are actually quite...