• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Howlistic

Howlistic

2. Howlistic

Hypothyroidism changing

Here's a funny one, for me anyhow. The only med I take is Synthroid at .88 mcg. I don't like the synthetic form but the few types of the natural thyroid are not available here in Canada. (Armor or the other one which I forget). I've been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism but the symptoms don't...
  3. Howlistic

Ozone Therapy

Wish I could do the liver cleanse. I tried the ozone because I cannot touch most herbs, vitamins, minerals and the whole nine yards. Figured I'd cheat and go ozone but ozone says go back to Go and do not collect. FIR sauna next on the list but maybe that will sing the same song. At least I don't...
  4. Howlistic

having a lot of relief from my cfs symptoms

After looking at my questions, it looks more like and inquisition. No need to reply.
  5. Howlistic

Ozone Therapy

Gut and lymphatic makes a lot of sense, I agree. However, I've had a monkey on my back for about 20 years now. My issues and symptoms are a bit complicated. The 64K dollar question, like others I met or hear of, is "how does one get better if he can`t take any supplements and or reacts to just...
  6. Howlistic

Sorry for the delay. Re: Your infrared heating pad. As much as individuals can't compare results, how did you do with it? Some years ago, I was thinking of purchasing one from Dr.Wolf's clinic in B.C. Think it emits enough emf's to be concerned about? I imagine one can cover it if it is too...
  7. Howlistic

Liver detoxification pathways

Possible you did at typo when you entered the website address? Won't open over here.
  8. Howlistic

Maybe you should've wrote the ones you didn't try. The list would've been shorter. :) I see quite a bit of them that I have tried. Not to mention items that I purchased on the long run. I bought a colon irrigation machine about 20 years ago. I had an obstruction that modern medicine could not...
  9. Howlistic

Glutathione Suppositories

I went to Lee Silsby's website but it seems you might have to be a professional in order to order the transdermal gsh? Or maybe I have to register first. I have to go out right now but will check it out later.
  10. Howlistic

Haven't been too lucky with mainstream medicine. It's complicated. However, I'll go online and do some search on the topics you mentioned. Thanks.
  11. Howlistic

Ozone Therapy

Hi, I`m new here and just getting acquainted with the site. I might have to agree with you about ozone being a bit too strong for some of us. I purchased a medical grade high quality ozone generator and so far, not very good. As much as I do have detox symptoms in just about all forms of...
  12. Howlistic

Glutathione Suppositories

I`ve heard of GSH suppositories but never heard of a reputable company making them. I do take a GSH ( glutathione) precursors though. Not the one made from whey though, that one messed me up. The one I take is a patented mixture of D-Ribose and L-Cysteine. Very expensive stuff but a bottle last...
  13. Howlistic

Hi, You might want to check out the literature on BAC's. ( bio algae concentrates). It is the only green food my body will accept and process without giving me any issues. Actually, one of the few foods my body will metabolize.Other people that I know that have severe g.i. issues and...