• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Low Stomach Acid

Hi MoonIsBlue, I will try anything at the moment, will purchase that tonight, any indication on how long it will take to settle down? The acid is so bad at the moment it has burnt my mouth. cher
  2. C

Low Stomach Acid

Hi theMoonIsBlue, I too am suffering with GERD very serverly at the moment and for the past 5 months, feeling at the end the line. Am in the next few weeks having all testing for stomach acidity. I have been taking Nexium 80 mg daily with still no relief. Hoping...
  3. C

Anxiety in ME-patients (BECAUSE of the ME, not the other way around.)

Hi all, Very interested in all your reply's, isnt this great that we all have someone to share our thoughts with on this CFS, if not for all of us banning together, were would we go, who would we ask? Thanks to all of you for sharing your thoughts!!!!! I too am in this...
  4. C

What Types of Fatigue Do I Experience Poll

I think if we do alright in one symptom, you do worse in another, its tit for tat, why do we have to put up with this crap!!!!
  5. C

A2 milk - anybody tried it?

Just a quick rely, abou my reflux, l am on Nexium, maximim dose, not helping at present, haven"t noticed much change yet in the A2 milk will keep you posted. One quick note we in Australia are very lucky, to be able to get hold of thhis milk very easily.
  6. C

A2 milk - anybody tried it?

yes l have just changed quite recently, as l have had major reflux problems, and l am ready to try anything as l am on the strongest medication for it and it does not seem to be working. Anyone else had this reflux this badly? cher