• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

So confused again.

I had a private lyme test from armin labs about 6 years ago and I tested weak positive but my gp wouldnt accept them.
  2. F

So confused again.

Wouldnt an infection show up in my bloods?
  3. F

So confused again.

Here goes, long story. I havent been well for over 20 yrs and had every test imaginable so I got told cfs/me. I had a few brain scans over the years and all normal. I woke up about 5 hrs ago and went to knock my alarm off and I had awful vertigo. This carried on for weeks, awful fatigue...
  4. F

Feel aqful.

Thanks. My ggt has been high since last September 19 and only started the hydroxychloroquine and prednisolone june 20.
  5. F

Feel aqful.

Back again. I haven't been on for a couple of months. I got diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in june. I'm now currently on steroids but tapering down and hydroxychloroquine. I felt full of energy on steroids but I feel tired, teary, nausea, sweating, pains everywhere and starting to feel...
  6. F

Rheumatoid arthritis

Started 6 months ago with left side headache, eye inflammation, sores up nose, fatigue, night sweats, right wrist sore on and off, right shoulder was stiff. I've now got a painful right wrist and it hurts in my ulner region and further down my arm theres a hard bump. Had bloods done before...
  7. F

Eagle syndrome

Yes they have been sore and tender.
  8. F

Eagle syndrome

Can all these symptoms be eagle syndrome? All left side Left Cheek twitching for days, stops for days then starts again Around eye pain When I swallow something feels like it moves and touches my ear Head pressure Ear pain Constant need to swallow Pain where tonsil was Sore back of tongue Feel...
  9. F

Chalazion?

Anyone had one? I've had one for 4 months but it doesn't look like what I've seen online.
  10. F

Bloods

I've probably had them done before. My rheumatoid factor always comes back high. Just had these done because of new symptoms for 4 months.
  11. F

Bloods

Anyone had these done? ANCA ANA B2G CARDIOLIPIN ANTIBODIES CCP COMPLEMENT C3 & C4 DNA ENA RF SERUM IMMUNOGLOBULINS SERUM PROTEIN ELECTROPHORESIS URATE
  12. F

New symptoms.

Ive had m.e 20yrs and used to my symptoms.I havent been well for 4 months with new symptoms. I started with a left cheek twitching, chalzion in my left eye, earache, toothache all on left. I was worried it was a tumour or something. I then got a left side pressure/headache and a bad cold over...
  13. F

Any ideas?

Yes all left side. Started with my head and spread down.
  14. F

Any ideas?

I don't know how to describe this really. I started with a left side headache around my eye and temple. My eye felt red and inflamed and tired. Pressure around my eye and nose. Left cheek was twitching in one place. Gradually over the weeks I have gotten worse, left side of shoulder, neck and...
  15. F

Tmj

It hurts on my left when I turn my head in my neck and back. Pain in and around my ear and jaw. Headaches on one side of head and cheek etc.
  16. F

Tmj

Anyone got this?
  17. F

Left side

Why would that cause all that all of a sudden?
  18. F

Left side

To be honest ive noticed if i try not to sleep on the left its slightly better.
  19. F

Left side

For a month ive had left side pressure/ cold sensations from my eye area to the back of my skull,left ear pain on and off, off balance. My left eye feels odd like tight feeling. Ive been to opticians and everythings normal. Any ideas?
  20. F

Fed up.

I know joanie i never understand the weak positives, a positive is a positive. You can't be be weak positive pregnant, you are either pregnant or not.
  21. F

Fed up.

I just panic when i get a new symptom, i suffer health anxiety since getting ill too. Always think the worst.
  22. F

Fed up.

Been ill 18yrs and had no diagnosis only m.e/cfs. I had a few lesions on a brain scan 5 years ago after having 2 clear ones in the previous years. I had a spinal tap and evoke potential test and both were negative so neuro said wait 2 yrs and re scan. I rescan and the few i had had shrunk in...
  23. F

B12 deficiency??

I have a feeling of cold patches on parts of my head.
  24. F

B12 deficiency??

Ive had gastritis in the past.
  25. F

B12 deficiency??

Do any of these sound like it? Started with left side head tingling, left side eye pain and temple, tingling and numbness, fatigue, brain fog, off balance, irritable, feeling of breathlessness but i can, just dont feel right at all.
  26. F

Brain

Been ill 18years and had all sorts of symptoms over the years. Ive had an ms scare because of a few brain lesions. Tested weak positive for lyme and suffered health anxiety along the way. My symptoms are back full force, i have a left sided headache, left temple twitching, my left eye feels odd...
  27. F

Stabbing pains.

How do you self muscle test?
  28. F

Stabbing pains.

Anyone else get sharp stabbing pains in ribs etc? They last for a few seconds and then go and come back again randomly through the day. Since having these I haven't felt as well. I was getting them in my left side last night and left shin .
  29. F

Costochondritis

Does anyone get this?