• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Potential MTHFR. help and general advive please!

Hi, I've been taking a supplement that has 800mg methyl folate, 1000 cyanocobalamin with Intrinsic factor, 25mg pyridoxine HCI, zinc choline and betaine. I've been having lots of lower back pain and dark and smelly Urine even though I've been drinking lots of water. Also been feeling quite...
  2. C

Thanks Valentijn! That's great, didn't know where to start trying to understand my results. Will see how it goes..
  3. C

Yes Thank you much Bluebell that is great info. I've done a few of these but still gives me lots to be getting on with. I'm so glad to finally have some answers after being told nothing is wrong for so long. At least now I have something definite to read up on. Thanks for your help :)
  4. C

Hi I've got my 23andme results back and I am Heterozygous for C677T, and seem to have lots of other stuff going on which I am till trying to get my head around! I would be really grateful if someone could help point me in the right direction with this stuff as I think I must have also been born...
  5. C

Thanks for your response Bluebell,all that is great information. Potassium thing makes sense also, will have a read a maybe try some. Thanks :)
  6. C

Hi All, I've been reading these boards for a while now but have never posted until now. There seem to be so many knowlegable people on here that I wondered if anyone could help me please? I've been struggling with health for quite a few years now, and most of that time it has felt as if I am...