• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Hypersensitivity to full moons

Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this. I have noticed a very bizarre connection between the moon phases and my health, CFS symptoms and anxiety. I am wondering whether others have experienced the same and whether there is a plausible medical reason why we are particularly...
  2. J

Desperately need to put weight on - please help.

Thanks again for the replies. I have been taking Betain HCL and Pancreatic/digestive enzymes long while. They have definitely made a massive difference to my digestion and If I forget to take them it causes lots of problems... however the improved digestion hasn't helped me put any weight on. I...
  3. J

Thanks for the replies. I will have to read through them properly and respond. I do eat plenty of complex carbs with every meal - brown rice, buckwheat, spelt sourdough, potato etc... I have been tested for food intolerances. Negative to dairy intolerance however I have avoided dairy products...
  4. J

Hello, As the title says - I am in desperate need to put weight on. No matter what I do the weight is literally dropping off me and I am literally skin and bone. I have tried increasing nutritional intake and eat only high quality nutritious wholefoods, however the more I eat the more I go...