• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. angieishere44

Anybody got problems with low body temperature?

I'm on thyroid meds and even though my tests say I'm fine, my body temp is 96.8 instead of 98.6. I used to have chronic low blood pressure and docs said thats what caused, but I quit smoking 2 years ago and now my blood pressure is perfect. I've been tested for adrenal fatigue and low cortisol(I...
  2. angieishere44

excessive yawning

I have both low B-12, low Vit-D and surgical menopause.
  3. angieishere44

seeking thoughts on a letter Im about to send to SADisability service

Yes what every one else said along with the fact that if its not short and to the point, they won't read it. I don't know the rules for disability over there and i wanted to ask if you have insurance, we call it medicare or medicaid in the U.S. and that's who handles all the transportation...
  4. angieishere44

Adrift in Arizona

I appreciate the effort and the knowledge that Dr. Furrow treats CFS, I already have a rheumetologist and a neurologist treating my Fibromyalgia cause its a "real" disease now. However every other Dr. on those list who treat CFS are Natureopathic Dr.s which means not covered by insurance and not...
  5. angieishere44

Adrift in Arizona

Apparently as long as we live in Arizona we are non-entities. It is extremely depressing to go to these sites, hear all this uplifting hopeful information about knowledgeable dr.'s and treatment plans that treat the whole person, not to mention actual solutions for some people. Yes for us even a...