• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Nitpicker

Vial of GcMAF

Nice of you to do this. Vendor? Price? Age? How did you decide to take another path? Are you testing nagalase levels? Will you report progress with the path you have chosen? Is anyone summarizing the very informal clinical trials that are reported on this site? (I prefer the shorter...
  2. Nitpicker

Salicinium Trial for Viruses...as it relates to Nagalase and GC-Maf

I look forward to seeing what you post. When I searched for Salicinium one of the best finds was at http://www.slideshare.net/chadpriddle/salicinium-12260170 which clarifies the action. If you or anyone finds more helpful information about 1) Measuring Nagalase levels 2) Getting and using...
  3. Nitpicker

Successfull GcMAF Therapy

Hi cansado, Some (10-15%) of us have white blood cells that kill cancer cells, in the summer. See Zheng Cui and Leukocyte InFusion Therapy (LIFT) now in 29 patient clinical trial at the South Florida Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Institute. LEF.org has funded the trial. My untested...
  4. Nitpicker

MAF 314 - All Natural GcMAF Plus Probiotics

Better than a nit. I have a PDF of Rugiero's first presented paper after his U.S. trial with mostly CFS or SFC patients. To whom shall I email it if people are interested.
  5. Nitpicker

MAF 314 - All Natural GcMAF Plus Probiotics

Rita: A true nit: I think you meant ME/CFS.
  6. Nitpicker

GcMAF and Nagalase

GcMAF is made from vitamin D binding protein. I don't know how the level of that in blood serum varies with the season or for that matter with the level of vitamin D. Those are independent facts which I do not know about. The binding protein has an O-linked triple sugar (in some but not all...
  7. Nitpicker

VDR test--results? Response to GcMAF?

If you can find a white blood cell donor for apheresis who responds well to GcMAF, then perhaps you can use Zheng Cui's LIFT, Leukocyte InFusion Therapy, and get those activated macrophages from the donor. Their white blood cells will be replaced within a few days anyway. That would be one way...
  8. Nitpicker

GcMAF and Nagalase

I found this forum via a Google Alert for GcMAF which interests me. It's potent, hard to find, expensive to purchase, and of uncertain quality. Since serum Nagalase levels seem an often useful way to measure effectiveness of GcMAF, even in short intervals, I'm interested in access to such tests...