• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Cheryl Benson

Anyone else on clonazepam, trying to taper and experiencing serious HPA axis/hormonal issues ?

BENZODIAZEPINES: HOW THEY WORK AND HOW TO WITHDRAW (aka The Ashton Manual) • PROTOCOL FOR THE TREATMENT OF BENZODIAZEPINE WITHDRAWAL • Medical research information from a benzodiazepine withdrawal clinic Professor C Heather Ashton DM, FRCP Revised August 2002 • Ashton Manual Index Page •...
  2. Cheryl Benson

In memory of Justin Noble - Justin30 on PR

no words, only tears
  3. Cheryl Benson

Canadians needed.

Twitter Moment: #MillionsMissingCanada, Health Canada Toronto Protest #pwme #MyaglicE Cheryl Benson@cherylbenson October 8, 2016 #MyaglicEncephlamyities & #CFS sufferers protest for funding, research and treatments Oct 6, 2016 & worldwide Sept 27, 2016 from their beds & few who could be there...
  4. Cheryl Benson

Comment by 'Cheryl Benson' in 'I Swear, It's Nothing Personal!'

excellent K,, I get notifications from another site and wasn't up to posting at the time. Swearing is part of my vocabulary sometimes, depending the company. For many it is part of their vocabulary all the time. When someone is close to you and swears at you and not about something else, makes a...
  5. Cheryl Benson

Article: An MD on the Lightning Process

I thought about the PR as well on the other site, someone mentioned marketing schemes. I wonder if that is part of being accepted into the program. If this is going to help some people great, I can also see it harming some of us.
  6. Cheryl Benson

Article: An MD on the Lightning Process

I saw this on on another sie or similar days back, I decided not to make a response at the time . Seeing it here, and other comments I will say a few words. From the outset I didnt;t like this. I agree that the power of the mind, emotional trauma's, stress affect every cell in your body, so...
  7. Cheryl Benson

Moving to Private Group

I just read those threats, whether they follow though or not is another question. I don;t know about the USA, but in looking for a nerual therapist here in Canada, i HAVE found several and they are legal, I found one in Toronto, he advertises, but not wheelchair accessible or even get me there...
  8. Cheryl Benson

Moving to Private Group

I am not surprised because of allopathic medicine feeling threatened and those who only believe that will heal them and yes lets not forget who is behind the FDA. I greatly saddened by this, I was track and wondered why nothing was coming though, others weren't that I was tracking in the forum...
  9. Cheryl Benson

Mike - XMRV?

wow Mike congratulations, I came to check on the new patients and new forum. I think this group on this site gives me the most hope. Healing the body as a whole makes the most sense, findiing doctors that practice it and beleive it is another challenge. I am off to visit other threads while I am...
  10. Cheryl Benson

Mikes Speech in D.C

i found your speech, that great mike, still have tof ind video part w/you in it.awesome you got tot talk to dr. peterson and hopefully he will take interest in how you were healed and spread the word namaste cheryl
  11. Cheryl Benson

Mikes Speech in D.C

i found your speech, still have to find video part with you, , that's great Mike, I came searching for it and for how any patients are doing for the treatment you got. maybe a breakthrough with dr. peterson he find out about how you got healed and spread the news wider. healing blessings...
  12. Cheryl Benson

Having Faith

I read that site too, and freidns on utube. ijust posted about hope and faith as they say hope is falsehood. perhaps keep the faith is more appropriate. you adn football wow. I so need to think and write clearly, it just not happening 4 website, i keep at it. thx mike, this a good forum, ad...
  13. Cheryl Benson

Patient 1...has began treatment

made it here. hello everyone very interesting. I got severe MCS right after the viral flu from hell that seemed similar to polio, and the sensory overload, the mcs has never fluctuated, the senosry overload does, it usually worse during a crash, however before menopause 7 years early that no...