• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Liver failure

I think seeing a Chinese herbalist is a great idea. Following a chemical exposure I have had severe liver pain for years. No one seemed to take this seriously because my liver enzymes are unusually low (it seems they only worry about high enzyme levels, though I have read that low enzymes can...
  2. L

Methylation Made Easy videos

Thanks! These videos were helpful
  3. L

Fredd protocol help

Hi Guys, Well, this might be a long post. I've been trying to do Fredd's protocol since January. I haven't written before because have not much energy for it (working full time) and on and off dysautonomia makes being on the computer painful. It's hard enough to just read and try to...
  4. L

I cannot sleep at all

If I were you I would go to an acupuncturist and get some acupuncture and Chinese herbs. When I was at the worst with my sleep this is what helped me the most. Chinese herbs work so much better than medications without the side effects. I was like you--trying all the supplements, different...