• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Z

RF Sensitivity related to Methylation?

I'd like to delete this thread seeing as I might have posted in the wrong forum.
  2. Z

Anyone else willing to give me advice?
  3. Z

Thanks ahmo. I do hope so too. I am looking into getting some shielding paint and painting the walls of my bedroom to block out RF signals. If there's no one nearby with a cellphone or using wireless, I am completely fine so the paint could prove usefull while I sleep. But, I am also aware that...
  4. Z

Ahmo, I've considered earthing and will be looking into it more. It takes a concerted effort to ensure that I get clean grounding and not worsen the situation. Again, I plan to get on earthing at some point. As for B12 and folate causing skin rashes, I think I might have been unclear in my...
  5. Z

Hello. I'm new on this forum and have been interested in methylation protocols. My main concern has been sensitivity to RF signals from cellphones and wireless routers. It is so severe that when I'm between someone using a cellphone and the cellphone tower, I get very itchy. Same goes for...