• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Ozone Therapy

Hi Wayne Shortly after drinking ozonated water everything felt better back "there". "There" being the small intestine, where candida tends to reside (unfortunately, I have a lot of it). Pretty sure feeling better was because of the effect of the candida being killed, but I could be wrong...
  2. S

Ozone Therapy

Hi I had an ozone sauna, did ear insufflatitions and dranks loads of ozonoated water. I did it for about 3 months Couple of issues, 1) you have to do liver flushes top balance your system. Otherwise your body can react to food. ( Pounding heart, sweating alot...not fun) It did in my case...
  3. S

Larrea-Herb said to be 1000 time more potent than Antiviral meds

Hi, I have read somewhere that although this is great for herpes viruses, if you have candida, the herx reactions are quite strong So you might want to either clear the candida first or take some stuff to deal with the herx reactions..and obviously go slowly Regards S
  4. S

Humic & Fulvic Acids

Just had a look at Dr Laub's interviews on the http://www.humichealth.info/ website. He appears to indicate that Humic Acid is better at attaching itself to cell than fulvic acid. Although he did state that sometimes the phrase has been used interchangeably I understand that humic acid...