• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MEA 67-page document of the most important research into ME for download

Countrygirl

This is a 67-page document by the MEA that lists the most important research into ME.

Thank you MEA and Dr @charles shepherd

http://www.meassociation.org.uk/wp-...ndex-of-MECFS-Published-Research-31.01.18.pdf

MEA-Research-Listing-Cover-Feb-2018-210x300.png

ME Association Index of Published ME/CFS Research | 19 February 2018

This is an A-Z index of the most important research studies (and selected key documents and articles), listed by subject matter, that have been published on ME/CFS.

It follows the subject headings that are used in the ME Association ‘An Exploration of the Key Clinical Issues’ written by Dr Charles Shepherd, and Dr Abhijit Chaudhuri, and available to order from our online shop.

The index of research publications will be updated at the end of each month and made available in the Research section of the ME Association website as an open-access document.

We will also aim to publish an end of month summary of research abstracts, with the first summary appearing on 28th February.

“I would like to thank everyone who has been involved in the preparation of this unique new database containing over 700 key research paper references.

“The ME Association bibliography of key research papers and clinical trials will be of great help to both the M.E. research and patient community, especially as it is going to be regularly updated as new research findings appear in medical and scientific journals.”

“This has obviously taken a great deal of time and effort to prepare and we may not have got everything perfect to start with. So, if you have any comments about omissions, or ways in which the presentation of the information could be improved, please let us know.”

Dr Charles Shepherd,
Hon. Medical Adviser, ME Association.

Last edited:

Richard7

I have just glanced over it but it seems strange that they have not included any of the metabolomic research from Armstrong et al.