• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mrs Sowester's Magic Beans

Hi friends,
just wanted to bring you news of my fantastic new guaranteed ME/CFS kill or cure treatment
Mrs Sowester's MAGIC BEANS.
They are 100% imaginary which means they are 100% natural and 100% organic!

MAGIC BEANS.jpg

I've been working on the secret formula all day which makes them ultra special
Don't all rush at once please, they don't actually exist outside of my imagination,
but because I have the memory of imagining them they are 1000% more effective
than homeopathic remedies!
What's not to love?

*And remember folks, they don't actually exist so I'm not advertising anything.​

Thank goodness...at last a breakthrough after being hamstrung for so long...I would like to pay a bit extra for the premium option...either chewable like @Snowdrop suggests or enteric coated. I would also like to know whether you have a specially active form of the bleach variety...I know its a really complicated molecule that comes in lots of forms that perhaps the body cant absorb properly.

My preference for flavour would be pine fresh or lemon

My preference for flavour would be pine fresh or lemon
Are you sure? The arsenic flavour is proving exceptionally popular? And they're a lovely green colour which helps your body find its own natural healing pathways by harnessing the colour of 100% organic leaves through the medium of arsenic in a way that modern medicine has forgotten, but the ancient civilisations really understood.
Seriously, doctors don't want you to now about these beans guys, doesn't that tell you something?