• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

viral panel in US?

Is there a way to test infectious viruses in a panel that is associated with chronic fatigue somewhere that is cost effective?
The only thing I see right now is to test each virus individually with IGG and IGM with labcorp. IS there an easier way?

Timaca

I test each virus individually.....and use different labs for different viruses.... Enterovirus at ARUP, Focus lab for HHV-6, EBV and Cpn and Quest for HSV1. Those are the ones I'm testing for now....

Those all seem to be players in my health. HSV1 seems to be especially problematic.....(at least at this time). For sure enterovirus gave me all kinds of issues earlier.....

Lol @kanga sue
@ Timaca Thank you for the reply. Ive used Labcorp with igg and igm so hope results are accurate.