• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Rally in Sacramento, CA (USA) at the Capitol Steps on June 2, 11:30-1:30

Tom Kindlon

Hi Tom. Am hosting a rally in Sacramento, CA at the Capitol Steps on June 2, 11:30-1:30. I was wondering if you can help me publicize. I am requesting shoes with their stories for a display and all shoes will be donated after. If you can help, let me know what you need. Shoes and stories can be sent to Marilyn Yu 7600 Lindale Dr. Sacramento, CA USA.

Groggy Doggy

:star: THIS IS THE ONLY RALLY IN THE US THIS YEAR :star:

The ME/CFS Awareness Rally at the California State Capitol (South Side) in Sacramento is just around the corner! June 2, 11:30AM-1:30PM, Shoe Exhibit from 10:30-4:00PM. :balloons:

Speakers include Solve ME/CFS, Open Medicine Foundation, and Simmaron Research.

A local musician, Michael Jaspar, will be performing "Beachwalk", a song he wrote to promote ME/CFS Awareness. 50% of the song's proceeds will be donated to Simmaron Research. You may purchase it on iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play.

If you have a "missing" story to share, please send it along with a pair of shoes to:
Marilyn Yu 7600 Lindale Dr. Sacramento, CA 95828

Marilyn will accept your shoes up until June 1st. (Shoes will not be returned)

:thumbsup:

Last edited: