• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

mutaflor source in the U.S.

SwanRonson

What's the best(only?) source for ordering Mutaflor in the U.S. I see a couple of sites claiming to be a legit distributor but I don't want to get scammed.

dannybex

I don't think there is one. You can get it in Canada, but there are some tricks involved there as well if you're a US citizen. I think you have to have friends who live there order it, then you can go pick it up. Ken Lassesen it the go-to guy when it comes to info about Mutaflor.

dannybex

Can somebody please message me how to order Mutaflor from USA?? @ken Lassesen @dannybex @SwanRonson
I'm a little confused as while it's not available in the US, one can apparently order it from this Canadian pharmacy. Ken has this link on his blog, where he states "Even though the sales page says “Canada Only”, when you get to the shopping cart, you can select any state in the U.S."

https://feelgoodnatural.com/shop/digestion/mutaflor-sale-60-caps-30-days-supply/