• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

In memory of Silvia ( Spain )

I don´t know what even to say. I hope, there, in that better place you have decided to go, you will surely find the calm you couldn´t find here and very kind and harmonious sounds for your sensitive ears.

I haven´t met you but i feel for real until the last word in your letter.

Rest in peace mate!! :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

Last edited:

Kenjie

I agree that living like this isn't really living at all.. I can understand to a degree why some do this... And even though I feel as though my body is a living hell or a physical burden on myself and others who experience this I hold onto hope... I'd be too scared to take my own life... Fear of the unknown...so this is very sad

taniaaust1

I agree that living like this isn't really living at all.. I can understand to a degree why some do this... And even though I feel as though my body is a living hell or a physical burden on myself and others who experience this I hold onto hope... I'd be too scared to take my own life... Fear of the unknown...so this is very sad

Unfortunately even thinking their may be a cure next year or in a couple eg hope.. doesnt help those in the state siliva was in where living right now is unbearable and hurts too much.

Im glad she has found her peace but very sad she had to do what she did to find it.
I cried on reading her post as I understand completely what she was going through as when I was completey bedridden way back my sound intollerance with this illness was very bad and something which prevented one from being able to rest even in bed.
I wish I could tell siliva, I understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenjie

Unfortunately even thinking their may be a cure next year or in a couple eg hope.. doesnt help those in the state siliva was in where living right now is unbearable and hurts too much.

Im glad she has found her peace but very sad she had to do what she did to find it.
I cried on reading her post as I understand completely what she was going through as when I was completey bedridden way back my sound intollerance with this illness was very bad and something which prevented one from being able to rest even in bed.
I wish I could tell siliva, I understand.

Very well stated. Sometimes I wonder how I battle on through the worst and think why bother but my fear of death keeps me going.

Even when its our time to go I still hope theres something more and better than what cards we are given in this life.