• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Scary reaction to B12 oils. Floppy arms, fatigue, tingling.

keenly

Within minutes of using the Hydroxy or mixed B vits I get scary symptoms.

Right now my left side of body is cold, arm is aching profusely and fingers are tingling. This occurred MINUTES after rubbing in Hydroxy oil with left hand.

I thought it was just the Adenosyl in the mixed B vits, as this reaction happened with them. I did not use any for a few days, then tried again today.

I have used Hydroxy in MEGA doses before, up to 50mg injected into the subcutaneous fat, with NO SIDE EFFECTS.

I feel as though I have rubbed poison into my arm. I will never use these again.

Chocolove

Tournament of the Phoenix - Rise Again
I hope you have reported this to the manufacturer so that they can get to the bottom of this.

Jigsaw

Within minutes of using the Hydroxy or mixed B vits I get scary symptoms.

Right now my left side of body is cold, arm is aching profusely and fingers are tingling. This occurred MINUTES after rubbing in Hydroxy oil with left hand.

I thought it was just the Adenosyl in the mixed B vits, as this reaction happened with them. I did not use any for a few days, then tried again today.

I have used Hydroxy in MEGA doses before, up to 50mg injected into the subcutaneous fat, with NO SIDE EFFECTS.

I feel as though I have rubbed poison into my arm. I will never use these again.

I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a disconcerting reaction. Can you say what make they are, or is that not allowed on here? - I'm new, and still finding my feet.

As. Chocolove says, I think you need to contact the manufscturer/ supplier. If it's the company I'm thinking of, they are reported to be extremely helpful and sympathetic.

Let us know how you get on, and I hope your system clears whatever it is that it can't cope with very soon. I always find Milk Thistle hugely helpful for bad reactions, if that's any help.