• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Igenex Full Results came in - No Help from them (borderline scam?)

Silence

I am going to see KDM in Reno and read that he does diagnose lyme disease in a growing number of his patients. I wonder which lab he uses and if its anymore reliable than the IGeneX testing.

Belbyr

I journeyed to Reno briefly to check out a treatment center there. They put your blood on a slide then project it on a big screen TV. They show you the lyme spirochetes and dots which they call cysts.

The place was very questionable and did some strange treatments. I don't think it is the same place you are referring to though...

IreneF

I journeyed to Reno briefly to check out a treatment center there. They put your blood on a slide then project it on a big screen TV. They show you the lyme spirochetes and dots which they call cysts.

The place was very questionable and did some strange treatments. I don't think it is the same place you are referring to though...
This is a scam. That's not how Lyme is diagnosed. You are not looking at what they say you are looking at.
http://www.bhia.org/lyme/fake_cures.htm