• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
67070 :sluggish::sluggish::confused:

Ah twin I have confused you :)

I meant that each individual number had to be divisible by 2

My dear twinnie @Luther Blissett, we seem to have gotten our signals scrambled. I understand that each digit was to be even to be a rotten egg (sigh). But oddly, you were all cozy in your shell although you had a 7.

When you first posted your eggcerpt, I looked back and sure enough, your poor, sick, brain fogged, yet devoted twin 'Tode was the one who last posted with all even numbers... So rotten I was. :jaw-drop: ;) :rofl:

I couldn't understand why you were in an egg too, even if you had a 7. But I guess the odd digit gave you a cozy, nice egg and the even digits gave your frail, weak, infirmed twin a yucky rotten one? :meh: :wide-eyed: :lol:

But I will keep my sunny side up and hope that some CBT (Casing Break Through) will help me eggscape and break out of my shell.

tumblr_n520cmdd3T1r98ax3o1_500.jpg

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::sluggish::sluggish:

Eggcellent job every one! Please keep voting everyday!
http://www.eaglerarelife.com/content/ryan-prior

/End bad puns. ;)

Hutan

Ooo, exciting times.

comp 4 Dec.png

So, the wildlife people in green are falling off the pace. And we (Blue Ribbon in the blue) are going like a :rocket:.

This is especially good as we and the wildlife people are in the same category - Leadership. Having the most votes in our category would put us in a really good position to win the prize for our category at least.

Please keep voting. :)

Last edited:

slysaint

(a U.S. kid's song, except with 99 bottles of :beer:)

actually it originates from an English song 'ten green bottles hanging on the wall'
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=19006
""Ten Green Bottles" or simply "Green Bottles" is a well known children's song. Sometimes the title is cut down to "Nine Green Bottles" or even "Five Green Bottles".
Unsurprisingly it lends itself readily to parody; during World War Two, a variation called "Ten German Bombers" combined the parodied words with the melody of "She'll Be Coming 'Round The Mountain". This variant was also popular with children, though needless to say some parodies are most definitely not suitable for children, at least not for the under fives, such as "Ten Sheep Shaggers", which has been used at soccer matches against Welsh teams."