• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

Hutan

So, the bad news is that we (in the blue) have fallen in to 6th place.

(Note - this doesn't mean we don't still have a good chance of the grand prize as vote numbers is only part of the judging criteria). (The graph below doesn't show the first placed organisation which has around 450,000 votes).

comp 23 oct.png

The good news is that our daily votes have been increasing a bit lately.

daily 23 Oct.png

Still missing @Bob.

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
Still missing @Bob.

I have been quite concerned too about @Bob. I admit to stalking his Twitter account on occasion to see if he has posted, but nothing since before MillionsMissing 2, which was 9/27 - almost a month ago. Has anyone heard from him or know if he lives alone?

I thought I remembered a recent thread that was created to ask after members we are concerned about, but either I am remembering wrong or I just can't find it.

Sorry to go off topic.

http://www.eaglerarelife.com/content/ryan-prior

Gingergrrl

I thought I remembered a recent thread that was created to ask after members we are concerned about, but either I am remembering wrong or I just can't find it.

Yes there was a thread where several of us were asking about jimells and I think it was created by MeSci and then I bumped it up when I was still concerned. You could always start a new thread in case anyone has info about Bob. I am worried too.