• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

Gingergrrl

44429 - the :sluggish: is my favorite emoticom! It expresses so well how I often feel! :lol:

@Mary, I know and I love that Emoticon, too. I always look for him on my iPhone but I don't think he is there... I found a giant version of his distant cousin on-line though...
upload_2016-9-23_16-0-46.png

Gingergrrl

:eek::wide-eyed::lol: same here!:cautious: looks like it's trying to hypnotize us!
You go ask him what he wants o_O @Gingergrrl , I'll look after nerdy... *hides behind :nerd::sluggish: * :nervous:

:star: 44592 :star:

@Luther Blissett As far as what he wants from us... I got up the courage to approach him and he said that he is from another :globe: which is far, far away and he is here to destroy his distant cousin, the real nerdy :sluggish: and prevent the :nerd: from helping us. I offered him :cake: :gift: :bouquet: :mug: :cookie: and even :wine::beer::cocktail: and :pill::pill::pill: and :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: and :car: but he did not want them. So, I am afraid someone else (who speaks Nematode) will have to find out what he wants. Maybe he is stealing the votes to appear that we are only getting 200 per day?

The saga continues...

Last edited: