• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

Groggy Doggy

smile-02.jpg

Gingergrrl

Okay so the cats, dogs, and fish started a revolt at the pet store and escaped with the help of some friendly aliens... This allowed them to team up and pour salt on the slugs who were trying to tamper with the vote count. Now all the animals and aliens are voting along with us. The piranhas however seemed to have gone back to the dark side so voting is still in jeopardy... :fish: :nervous:

Bob

Okay so the cats, dogs, and fish started a revolt at the pet store and escaped with the help of some friendly aliens... This allowed them to team up and pour salt on the slugs who were trying to tamper with the vote count. Now all the animals and aliens are voting along with us. The piranhas however seemed to have gone back to the dark side so voting is still in jeopardy... :fish: :nervous:
Haha. :lol: Brilliant story, Gingergrrl! :) And uncanny, because it's exactly the story I had in mind! :) ;)

Bob

here is the continuation of the story for you to interpret...

:fish::fish::fish::beer::wine::cocktail::ill::depressed::angel::bouquet::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
Well, that's an easy one! :eek: Hehe...

OK, so the fish had been lost to the dark side and were busy stealing votes, but luckily they were partial to a nice alcoholic beverage (beer, wine, champagne - they weren't fussy as long as it was alcoholic). And when they were drinking they neglected their dark-side duties, and forgot to steal votes.

In the mean time, an ME patient, who had been particularly sick recently, won a "community-Angel" award and received flowers and pots of money...

Money that could be used to defeat the fish!!! ... ... ...

Tune in, folks, for the the next exciting episode...

Gingergrrl

@Bob I actually like your version of the story better than mine. We start out the same but in mine the evil fish get very sick and die of alcohol poisoning (the good fish of course do not) and with no one to steal the votes, Ryan wins the contest and $... :D

*GG*

26,321 votes.

Fell behind because I was trying to find the best price for Pregnenolone 25mg. Went with 10mg for 180ct for $6, at Vitacost, but bought NAC at BO get one 1/2 off to get free shipping. Seemed like the best deal compared to buying $50 at Swanson or at Walmart 25mg 60ct for $11.55.

Yeah, I know all this is irrelavant, kind of venting :)
728440b1-38eb-4fab-a9f6-b5a5fd2266ab_1.b899e0403faf22b89984d1bbd9b9626b.jpeg

GG

Last edited:

*GG*

26324 :star::star::star:

Nothing is irrelevant in this thread LOL and we could work the Pregnenolone into our ongoing story with the Pirhana's if we tried hard enough...

Yeah, was fun going around to Wal Mart and the other pharmacy to see if they had it on the shelf, they did Not. They were like what, pregnant, no just kidding, but they had no idea on what I was talking about. Poor souls ;)

/gg