• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Reboxetine for CFS

ErdemX

Hello, it's so nice to hear when someone finds a drug that works greatly for his CFS. When you say that you start to feel like a normal person now (which seems to be a million light years away from me) , I just wanted to ask you the degree of your CFS before the drug.

Could you please tell us a bit about which symptoms you had before Reboxetine and the severity of them..

JES

I'd also like to know your degree of symptoms before starting on this medication. Any kind of recovery story is always interesting to hear, but keep in mind that most antidepressants tend to "poop out" at least when used against depression or anxiety, that is, there is an initial effect, but tolerance builds up and the positive effects diminish over time.

IreneF

I'd also like to know your degree of symptoms before starting on this medication. Any kind of recovery story is always interesting to hear, but keep in mind that most antidepressants tend to "poop out" at least when used against depression or anxiety, that is, there is an initial effect, but tolerance builds up and the positive effects diminish over time.
I know that antidepressants poop out, but I would say "some" rather than "most". It's called tachyphylaxis. I've been on the same one for about 11years. Works great for depression & anxiety, but does nothing for CFS/ME.

Dufresne

almost there...
@Gandalf, how long has Reboxetine been working for you?

I initially had positive results with larger doses of this drug but they leveled out. This effect was far more pronounced with methylphenidate. Unfortunately there was a serious downside with the latter as I believe I lost receptor sensitivity. Reboxetine helped bring me out of that slump.

Now I take small doses of Reboxetine every couple of days or so for my blood pressure problems without discernible negative effects. It's cheap and works very well.

Anybody interested in trying this drug without a prescription might want to check out my source http://brandmedicines.com/index.php...mfo6bqhodbujb1i7dgfgnufvo0&keyword=reboxetine