• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Flabbiness of the tissue

Yes, as the headline, "Flabbiness of the tissue" is this common? It may be a good "bio marker"
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...s-conference-airs-exciting-research-prospects

Blood samples don't say much for us but these are easy to check:

Flabbiness of the tissue
POTS
PEM

If you want to check, I guess you lay down in the couch now.:zippit: Just place your foot on the backrest and check your under leg. Mine is not normal!! so incredible relaxed!

Do you have this?

Take care!

I wonder if this is linked to PEM or a static phenomenon? My arms can hit some hard PEM also.. Hard to even lift them at that point.. That may be a case of flabbiness also.

Paralee

@Gondwanaland, thanks, I have it too. It's like my muscles are turning to fat because I gained about 20 lbs at the start, but I gradually get flabbier but don't gain any more weight, except water retention off and on.

Paralee

@Gondwanaland, would you like some? I'm a generous person.......to a point, lol. You could have some of my fat.

I don't get it because I'm never hungry (maybe 2% of the time food is ok), so it has to be my muscles going away.
I would love to be hungry, gagging food down isn't fun.

@Gondwanaland, would you like some? I'm a generous person.......to a point, lol. You could have some of my fat.

I don't get it because I'm never hungry (maybe 2% of the time food is ok), so it has to be my muscles going away.
I would love to be hungry, gagging food down isn't fun.

That may also be a bio marker! I eat after the clock at every 3rd hour. Also never hungry. Foodgasm is gone unfortunate.