• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

Hutan

Slugs vs pendants! We need to know who won in the next emoji episode! I can't wait!
I think we are going to need something a little stronger than pendants, @Bob.

But on second thought, maybe the professor :nerd: of pest management distracted the slugs with these.

slugs.jpg

These beaded, sparkling, spiraling slugs are very twisted and sensuous.
http://gwenbeads.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/new-tutorial-slugs-in-love-earrings-and.html

While the slugs were making love, not war, the piranhas and the salt were able to defeat them.

(Oh, I think I really need to get out more...)

Amazing day of voting BTW - over 1000.

Gingergrrl

21192... I am loving our story although I was confused by the word "pendants" (and thought it was a British use of the word that I did not understand)!

Gingergrrl

I thought perhaps there was actually a fish called a 'pendant fish'!!!!!

I Googled "Pendant Fish" out of curiosity and now we have a new mascot for the thread... here are few choices:

upload_2016-8-24_16-59-7.png
upload_2016-8-24_16-59-46.png
upload_2016-8-24_17-1-51.png

I personally like the Jade ones (and there are a million options to choose from)! But maybe our new mascot will help us to win the contest?... ;)