• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Why do vasodilators cause dizzyness and brain fog?

Living Dead

Why do vasodilators cause dizzyness and brain fog, despite normal blood pressure? I tried B3 (niacin) and now GlcNAc. I didn't know it was a vasodilator, but it feels like it. Also arginine.

Seven7

Seven
This is great find!!!! That means you will do great in vassocontrictions ( I hope)

I do prescription one and do great on it ( midodrine).

If you have orthostatic intolerance like POTs or any of the other kinds might be why.

I also do bad on arginine because my virus of death is hh6v so arginine tends to raise herpes viral load.

Lysine is the opposite ( but has some bad effect on adrenals) so I just avoid arginine and try to eat high lysine/ arginine ratio foods

PeterPositive

This is great find!!!! That means you will do great in vassocontrictions ( I hope)

I do prescription one and do great on it ( midodrine).

If you have orthostatic intolerance like POTs or any of the other kinds might be why.

I also do bad on arginine because my virus of death is hh6v so arginine tends to raise herpes viral load.

Lysine is the opposite ( but has some bad effect on adrenals) so I just avoid arginine and try to eat high lysine/ arginine ratio foods
What are the bad effects of Lysine on adrenals?