• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

*GG*

NOTE: We are allowed to vote just one time every 24 hours for Ryan's entry. Thanks!

http://www.eaglerarelife.com/content/ryan-prior

Yeah, it's frustrating, going to miss days because I cannot keep on top of when every 24 hours transpires. Going to be at 11 tonight for me, hopefully I don't fall asleep by then!

GG

PS Wish they would just keep track of days, so as long as you visit everyday you could vote!!

ahimsa

ahimsa_pdx on twitter
Yeah, it's frustrating, going to miss days because I cannot keep on top of when every 24 hours transpires ...

I have not been voting at the exact time every day but it's been working out okay.

When I go to the link to vote I see a button with either "Thank you for voting!" (that means I voted in last 24 hours or before they've reset it, don't know the exact algorithm) or "Vote for this story" (that means I can vote again).

If you vote from the same computer each time then I think this should work.

I could not keep track of it if I had to actually keep track of 24 hour periods. :eek::confused:

Anyway, I hope this works for others - I don't know what I'm doing differently to make this happen for me.