• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stockholm Marathon - No. 6 of 28 (june 4th)

Hi all.

Hope it's ok to post here.

Some of you might know me already, but for those that don't I'm running a marathon in every EU country (28 in total) to raise awareness and funds for the biomedical projects that Invest In ME are leading. I've done 5 so far (UK, Czech Rep, Finland, Ireland and Greece). Off to Poland and France before the end of the year.

I'm heading off to run Stockholm Marathon next week (June 4th) and have been working with RME over there to try and raise the profile of ME and their good work there.

Here's an interview we did together to highlight the challenge that (approx 40,000) patients and RME are facing in Sweden: http://www.mikeseumarathons.eu/sweden.html

I'm keen to meet anyone on race day for photos and a chat, message me if you'd like to.

Otherwise if you feel like dropping me a follow/like/small donation that would be awesome.

You can find me at;

www.mikeseumarathons.eu
www.facebook.com/mikeseumarathons
www.justgiving.com/mikeseumarathons
@mikesEUmaras

Cheers

Mike

*GG*

Thanks for helping to try to raise awareness:balloons: and fund$$, hope the Media coverage increases with time, seems like it should! Just liked you on Facebook. Best of Luck!

gg