• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The headache which won't go away

prioris

Hi guys I've been struggling a lot still. Having a range of horrible things happening to me. Been considering depression and emotional stress. My home life is terrible. I've been under emotional abuse the past few days and have developed this awful, deep emotional pain which won't go away since yesterday. It's a deep pain right in my chest which I know isn't my stomach because I've had this before. The only cure for this pain is for this person to treat me right again. Once they treated me right I was cured. But this person has narcissist personality disorder and doesn't love me and the love is false. This person is quite emotionally abusive and I don't know how to escape the situation. On top of that I have been having this awful head drowsiness every morning where I can't even open my eyes, palpitations galore, stomach issues and chest pain which isn't emotional. And then I think of that little patch of mold at the corner of my bedroom and think if that is affecting me too...

being with the wrong person is usually way worse then being alone.

I'd be concerned about mold. I'd take some bleach and keep wiping it down and see if it disappears.

what exact area of the chest is the pain.