• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

James Coyne ringing the new year

Kati

Patient in training
https://jcoynester.wordpress.com/2015/12/31/ringing-in-the-new-year-and-looking-ahead/

James recap 2015 for him and officially turns to ME activism for 2016. This is great news for us.
Please go take a look at his blog. He takes a look at traffic and also takes a look at number of friends on Twitter and Facebook.

His twitter account is @CoyneoftheRealm and look him up on FB. You can also follow his blog by signing up, and you will receive email notification when he posts.

The best compliment we can make is to enhance his number of views and followers.

Thank you Prof Coyne. Respect.

Happy New Year. May 2016 may be the begining of the end of stigma and neglect.

I decided that PACE mess would replace positive psychology as a focus for my efforts to develop skeptical citizen scientists. My engagement in the PACE controversy moved from commentary to activism when I demanded that the PACE investigators provide me with data from reanalysis as they had promised in the publication in PLOS One. They refused in what was a nasty, unprofessional, personal response. In coming weeks, we will get a clearer picture of where this is all going, but expect activism as well as commentary from me

Last edited:

BurnA

https://jcoynester.wordpress.com/2015/12/31/ringing-in-the-new-year-and-looking-ahead/

James recap 2015 for him and officially turns to ME activism for 2016. This is great news for us.
Please go take a look at his blog. He takes a look at traffic and also takes a look at number of friends on Twitter and Facebook.

His twitter account is @CoyneoftheRealm and look him up on FB. You can also follow his blog by signing up, and you will receive email notification when he posts.

The best compliment we can make is to enhance his number of views and followers.

Thank you Prof Coyne. Respect.

Happy New Year. May 2016 may be the begining of the end of stigma and neglect.

Kati, you hit the nail on the head! The one message i got from this blog was that tweets, views and comments all matter A LOT.

He pays attention to these kind of things and he knows that his activism in PACE is generating interest.